Types of Free Casino Promotions
Bonuses are used by casinos to attract new customers to play at their site, and ideally, keep them away from their competition. They can be mutually beneficial for both, and especially the players when it comes to no deposit casino bonus offers. As casino software developers are always adding new games and the industry is constantly changing, bonuses are necessary for visitors to find the right gambling operators before they deposit for real. While there are a large number of promotions that are available for new and existing players, here are the types you can use without spending a cent.
No Deposit Bonus Types
When you are on the hunt for the best casinos, you'll want to find those that offer these promo codes:
- Bonus Cash: A small amount of bonus money credited to your account upon registration. They can range from as little as $5 to hundreds of dollars - though usually stay under $50.
- Free Spins: Casinos often offer free spins upon signup to try out a popular or newly released slot game. The spins offered with this no deposit bonus also ranges, though you can win a substantial amount of bonus money if you're lucky.
- Free Time: Also called a 'free play' coupon, certain casinos offer them as a way for visitors to play as if they are high rollers with a huge bankroll and a time limit (i.e. 30-60 mins) to win as much as possible.
Ways of Claiming Free Promos
Online betting houses use three methods for giving out free offers:
- Promo Codes: Special codes you use when claiming a particular promotional offer.
- Automatic Giveaways: You don't need a promo code to grab these giveaways.
- Contacting Support: In this case, the customer support service agent will guide you on how to claim a particular free promo.
Meeting Wagering Requirements and More
The only downside to no deposit offers is that casinos often have strict terms and conditions (i.e. wagering requirements) to make it possible to turn your winnings into real money. This way you can withdraw it or play as if it was regular cash. The most common is a wagering requirement which means you need to bet anything you win from the bonus a certain number of times (i.e. if you win $20 and the playthrough requirement is 20x you'll need to place $400 worth of bets). Other terms include game limitations, a maximum bonus withdrawal cap and more.
All in all, these free bonus codes and offers are a great way to try out various casinos and potentially withdraw money from more than one without depositing. Most important though is that they allow you to have risk free fun while you find your perfect match.